Saturday, February 7, 2009

Visit to California!


From Janury 14th to the 21st I got to go back and hang out with my parents in Yuba City. My Husband was on a business trip in Florida so we thought that it was perfect timing. We had a fun and relaxed week. I got to go through all of my old stuff and throw a bunch of things away. I have all of my stuff narrowed down to 4 boxes. And maybe the next time I go through it I can narrow it down to 3! We went to Sacramento on Saturday and so I had the chance to go to the Sacramento Temple. It is so beautiful and this is a picture of my parents and I in front of it.

This is the house that we lived in until I was 5 and then we moved to Thousand Oaks. It was fun to see the outside of it. It is different looking then I remember it. We had a pea garden in the back.

I have a strangely good memory of my childhood. When we were driving around I asked my dad which overcross my sibblings and I would walk over to get treats at the store. They were surprised that I remembered.

Then we went to Monterey where we went to the hospital that I was born in. It was awesome looking. I think it is because there are rich and famous people that go here. It looked more like a resort than a hospital. I hope you enjoy this Cindy and Esther because you were born here too.

They had a beautiful fountain in side of the hospital and below are some picture of the fish in it.

There were huge windows all around so no matter what room you are in you have a great view. The hospital is right off of the 17 mile drive so it is a beautiful view of the forrest.

This was the children's unit where the babies are born but they didn't make this until after I was born. But, they did have it when Esther was born.

Then we went to Carmeal Beach where they have the beautiful white sands.

Then we ate lunch off of the harbor.

Then on the way back to Yuba City we dropped by my Aunt Marlene's house and saw her and my Grandma Bagley

Thanks for the fun trip mom and dad. I had a blast!

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

What a fun trip! The pic of the temple is beautiful! There's some awesome places for pics at that temple!

Buell Fam said...

Hopefully you will get your pics soon. I was trying to help mom download her pics to her computer this morning!

Put a post on the top that tells us when you have added the pictures, otherwise I won't know to look down at the post below.