Friday, January 16, 2009

Slumber Party with the Edwards!

Last weekend Steve was out of town so I invited my cousin Mindy's kids over for a sleepover. We had a lot of fun. We ate pizza and doughnuts, played games and once Brody went home Shae and Charlee and I decided to pamper ourselves with good Nu Skin product. We did masks for our faces, put this good gel and lotion on our arms and legs to soften them, sole solution on our feet to make them smooth, and last we gave each other massages with this muscle relaxation cream it felt so good. Oh how I love Nu Skin it is honestly the best product I have ever used.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds heavenly!

Lyndee W. said...

What a fun night!

Karen said...

My kids said they want to come over next time Steve is out of town. Sounds like fun.

Haymonds said...

Ok, so we're ready to plan to get together again!! We're healthy and ready to roll. Do you guys want to come up for dinner? or plan something else?

Shannon said...

oh i bet they loved every minute of it! I want to have a pamper party too! Lucky to have all the Nu skin when you want!
So fun!

KATIE HOFHEINS said...

I'm sad we're not visiting teaching partners!

Candace said...

That looks like fun, I didn't know you had a blog. I am glad you do so I can read about your life too.