Thursday, February 12, 2009

Graduation, Wilkerson Family Reunion, & Steve's Birthday

This was Esther and my Graduation. This was right after the commencement at the Marriot it was August 14th. That day I took my Bridals in the morning. It was fun because my mom got to come. I took them at Thanksgiving point. Then we had to rush to get to commencement.










The next day on the 15th of August Esther and I walked in the Smith Field house and then that night the girls all went to a play.


Then the next day on the 16th of August we had a family reunion here in Orem. It pretty much was a Wilkerson Bagley reunion because we were the only ones that came except for my awesome cousin Tiffany.



Then the next day was Steve's Birthday and so we had a dinner at Cindy's house to celebrate it. Steve's parents were out of town that weekend because they were picking up Steve's brother Rob from his mission. So you can see how busy that week was.

No comments: