Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Costa Vida Nachos!

Anyone who knows me really well knows that I am in love with Cafe Rio and that Costa Vida just doesn't do it for. No matter what anyone says the Salads at Cafe Rio are tons better than those at Costa Vida. The other day Steve took me Costa Vida and I am always disappointed when I go because I am expecting Cafe Rio and it just doesn't make the cuts. Well I saw on their menu that they have nachos so I decided to try it out and it is super super good! So if there are any other people like me who get disappointed in the salads try out the nachos and I promise you will not be disappointed!

3 comments:

Karen said...

We loved when you made Cafe Rio Salad for us. Wish you were to do that again!

Lyndee W. said...

It's looks good...unfortunately, I'm not a fan of either. When I eat Mexican I want REAL Mexican, not Americanized Mexican. Hope I didn't offend you. ;)

Idaho Penningtons said...

Sorry - I am like the other Johnson girls we all love Bajios!!!