Saturday, February 7, 2009

I got to go opening night to see the movie He's just not that into you. I have been excited for months to see this movie because I knew that it would be funny. It wasn't quite as good as I thought it would be. But it is still one of the best movies I have seen in a while. My favorite characters and story line would be Jennifer Aniston and Ben Afflick. My least favorite characters were Scarlett Johansson and Bradley Cooper. In fact I probably would have liked the movie better if they weren't in it.

4 comments:

Idaho Penningtons said...

Savannah & Just went and saw it tonight! It was cute! I also loved Ben & Jennifer!!!

Karen said...

I can't wait to see it. I love seeing your new posts. I miss you.

John and Ann Tolman said...

Good to know...I wanted to see it too! Anyone gone to see "Bride Wars"? Was it worth the $ ???

Shannon said...

I want to see this too. but also heard the same kind of reviews! I loved BRIDE WARS!!