Thursday, February 12, 2009

The Open House in California



On September 24th Steve and I flew to California for our Open House in California the Open house was on the 26th and we stayed until the 28th. Steve's parents and his little sister Kimber came out as well. It was a good evening with nice weather. Unfortunately though I didn't have my sister-in-law Katie there to do my hair. So my hair did struggle. My cousin Libby Tolman took some pictures so I will have to upload those later.

Here is the table next to our sign in book with some pictures our photographer took.

And this is the delicious food that my mom made with some help of some ladies of the stake. It was fun to see people that I had not seen in a long time.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

What beautiful decorations! Very natural and peaceful...love it.