Saturday, February 28, 2009

Drum roll please...

I feel like a winner today not only because my sister-in-law took state today but also because of mine and Steve's competition for worst color comboinations. Well the ballots have been counted and here are the results...

Popular Vote goes to:
Village Inn with 12 votes
McDonald's with 2 votes
Electoral College:
Village Inn McDonald's
Utah (5) Utah (0)
SC (8) SC (0)
MD (10) MD (0)
NV (5) NV (0)
WA (11) WA (0)
CA (55) CA (0)
Texas (34) Texas (0)
128 vs. 0

Village Inn wins the debate making me very happy and because it won Steve and I went to eat there last night. And Steve thought he was going to cream me in this competition luckily my family and friends pulled me through on this won. And Aunt Ann your vote definitely counts you gave me 55 points!

5 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Haha! Love the electoral votes! You're so funny!

Anonymous said...

Yipee!!!!

Karen said...

Sorry I missed the big vote. But I totally would have agreed with the Village Inn. Glad you got to eat out. That, my dear, makes me smile.

Emily said...

It is so great to hear from you!!! You were the best missionary! We loved having you in Nebraska! What are you up to these days???

Sarah said...

Hahaha...I LOVE that you used the electoral college (even though I think it's really dumb in general). I guess it made my vote count a little more! I hope you had some delicious pie at Village Inn!