Monday, December 1, 2008

I'm Fabulous

My Fabulous Sister-in-law Karen granted me the Fabulous blog award!



The rules of this award are:

1. You have to pass it on to 5 other fabulous blogs in a post.

2. You have to list 5 of your fabulous addictions in the post.

3. You must copy and paste the rules and the instructions below in the post.

Instructions: On your post of receiving this award, make sure you include the person that gave you the award and link it back to them. When you post your five winners, make sure you link them as well. To add the award to your post, simply right-click, save image, then "add image" it in your post as a picture so your winners can save it as well. To add it to your sidebar, add the "picture" gadget. Also, don't forget to let your winners know they won an award from you by emailing them or leaving a comment on their blog.

My 5 addictions:

1. Steve

2.Chocolate

3. Making sure there is no dust on the baseboards

4. Plucking my eyebrows (I do it practically every night)

5. Whatever project I am doing the last four weeks was independent study and now that I am done it will be journal keeping since my journal doesn't even know who Steve is.

I now grant the fabulous awards to:

1. Lyndee-she practically writes a blog everyday and has cute backgrounds and great music.

2. Kirsti-she was my roommate before I got married and if you check out her blog you can see all of the service that she did in the DR.

3. Holly-she has always been a great friend to me and has an adorable son named Creed.

4. Emily-is from my hometown Yuba City and she is amazing she has three little boys and they are as cute as can be.

5. My Aunt Ann she is so amazing that she is doing two blogs one for her family and the other is for her son Jordan who is on a mission.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Aw, shucks! Thanks Summer! I'm fabulous!