Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Week of Christmas

On Monday, the 22nd Steve and I went to Elliot and Katie's house and we were able to see my parents. We had a great Mexican dinner and then chatted with the fam until pretty late.






On Tuesday, the 23rd I got to go the the temple with my dad in the morning and then Steve and I headed up to the Carlile Christmas party. It was a lot of fun.





On Christmas Eve we got together again at Elliot and Katie's and we did the Nativity Scene a family tradition. Aubrey and JJ were Mary and Joseph.








As you can see JJ really like the gifts that the wisemen brough baby Jesus.





Dad reading us a Christmas Story.





Buell Family





JJ and me





Merris's and Attridge's





The Bagley's



Then we had a wonderful Ham dinner together that night. Then it was time to go home so that Santa could come to visit.

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

Katie looks happy. LOL