Sunday, November 30, 2008

The Apartment

Hi There!
I know that the title for this post isn't very original, but I thought that I would keep it simple for my debut on the blog. I told Summer that we should post some pictures of our apartment so everyone can see where we're living. Turns out that wasn't such a great idea since I've ended up being the one to get them on here. But the timing is good to post this since we've just finished moving in after getting married three months ago. So with that introduction, check out the pics below.

Here's a picture of the living room/dining room/kitchen looking in from the front door.

Here's the living room looking back to the front door.

This is our small dining room looking from the living room.
A few shots of the kitchen.


The hallway that leads back to the bedrooms and bath.



I'm sure you will all enjoy the obligatory bathroom pics.


Our bedroom.



The office. (no, not the show)

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Great job on your blog debut, Steve! Your apartment looks so cute. Such nice furniture!

BTW, you did great guessing my song Summer! You rock!

Buell Fam said...

Wow Steve is posting. I'd never be able to get Jeff too! Although an occasion he has asked me to post a thing or two.

Love the bedding in your bedroom. The apartment looks great!