Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Christmas Day!

Christmas morning Steve and I got up and opened up gifts from each other. Then we headed over the Elliot and Katie's for a wonderful breakfast.

Then we exchanged gifts. Thank you so much Karen for the Carlile sign and the towels. We hung up the sign in our house and it looks great I have already received complements for it. Then we spent the rest of the day just hanging out with the family playing games and watching movies. I love Christmas Day because it is okay to be lazy.

Then on the 26th Steve and I drove up to his parents house to stay the night. There was crazy snow in Heber so we weren't able to see them on Christmas day. We did a gift exchange there and again just hung out, had fun, and played games.

3 comments:

Karen said...

I loved all your new posts. It was fun to see everyone. I am so sorry about the wisdom teeth. It looks like no fun. I am glad you like your sign. I thought it turned out well. We miss you and hope you have a Happy New Year.

Lyndee W. said...

What's the picture of? It looks cool. Glad you had a great first Christmas as hubby and wife!

John and Ann Tolman said...

It looks like you had a great Christmas. Fun to spend time with family...our family had fun playing "Deal or No Deal" then the guys won (cheated) in playing "Family Fued". Happy New Year!