Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Cash & Dash & Wisdom Teeth

On December 10 Steve and I got up super early for the Cash & Dash at Costco. Steve wanted to have a chance to scope out what he would want to purchace. So in five min he was able to pick out the new star wars triligy and a surround sound system for our new television. Then after all the excitement Steve dropped me off to the dentist to get my wisdom teeth removed.

If you think I was swollen in these pictures you should have seen me on Friday I think my cheeks were double this sight. It was not a pretty sight. I also got huge bruises on my face that three weeks later you can still see but they are at least really tiny now. I also got really sick from the pain medication and my teeth would not stop bleeding for hours after they were taken out. So what I learned from this is that people should take their wisdom teeth out at a younger age. I think our bodies handle things better when we are older. 25 is too old to take them out!


The next day Heather and Aubrey came over to visit Steve and me and to see how I was doing. Steve took the day off of work since I was so sick. Aubrey was being so cute and friendly and even let Steve hold her and play with her. She is definitely warming up to Uncle Steve and Me.

Then when they were leaving she gave Steve and me a big hug and here is the evidence of the hug.

2 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Tell Steve that next time he wins the Cash & Dash I want him to pick some stuff up for me! LOL. I remember having my wisdom teeth out...I barfed for hours from all the blood {gory, I know...but wanted you to know that you were not alone}.

Buell Fam said...

I love the pics of you guys and Aubrey. So cute! Good job me! I'll have to blog lift and put them on my blog as well.