Monday, December 1, 2008

Christmas Decorating & Wisdom Teeth


On Saturday Steve's brother Rob came over and we decorated for Christmas. We don't have a ton of decorations because we are newly weds but we have a Christmas Tree. I will have to take pictures tonight when the tree is lit so the pictures look better.


So this morning Steve and I went to the dentist, the good news is that we don't have any cavities. The bad news is that I have to remove my wisdom teeth because there is no room for my two bottom teeth. And because we are removing the bottom I have to remove the top teeth because they will just keep growing without the bottom teeth there and hit my bottom gums and the side of my mouth. So I have an appointment for December 10th and I am super nervous about it. But at least I'll be better by Christmas.

8 comments:

Buell Fam said...

Look at you just posting away! Will this continue since independent study is over?

Sorry to hear about your wisdom teeth. It doesn't sound like they are compacted so it shouldn't be too bad. Mine weren't and he got them out in like 15 min. I was sore that afternoon, but was at a party that night! Don't worry, you'll do great - you've got the Sally Bagley pain tolerance!

Lyndee W. said...

Is the Sally Bagley pain tolerance high? I want some of that!

I agree with Heather; luuuuv all the posts!

John and Ann Tolman said...

Wisdom Teeth are a piece of cake...how did you get away with not having them out before your mission?At least you won't have to worry about it when your pregnant...alot of girls start having trouble with them when they are pregnant...maybe the teeth "think" they are supposed to grow with your baby?!?!,hee...Good Luck

Anonymous said...

That is not fair that you don't hava cavity but still have teeth pulled:( I think you will do great and will be glad it is all over before Christmas! I can't wait to see your tree, are you going with a theme?

Buell Fam said...

You're tree looks real pretty!

Buell Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Buell Fam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
emaalyon said...

Boo to having to have your wisdom teeth out! That's no fun. I love the Christmas tree. So much fun to start decorating for Christmas as a couple!