Thursday, January 1, 2009

Happy New Years!

I remember last year Steve and I had only been dating exclusively for a little over a month. We went to three parties and Steve had said to me,"next year we will just be with each other for new years." That is when I knew that Steve was starting to think more seriously about us. Well he guessed right. Yesterday we went and saw the movie The Curious Case Of Benjamin Button. I liked it I thought it was interesting. Then we ran a bunch of errands and came home a little after 10. We watched the ball drop and watched two movies at home Patriot Games and First Daughter. All in all it was a great way to bring in the New Years.

6 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

I've been wanting to see this movie! It sounds an awful lot like the book "The Confessions of Max Tivoli". Do you know if it's based on that book? Did the movie say it was or anything? It looks like such a good movie...the book was, so I bet the movie is too. Some movies aren't like that {the book is usually waaaay better}, but this storyline is pretty hard to mess up. Glad you had your honey to ring in the new year with!

Karen said...

Sounds like a nice night. And I am glad that you were together with your guy. So nice.

Haymonds said...

So cute. So fun to read all the updates!! Ok, so let's plan something together again. We could come down this time, or you're still welcome to come up and we owe you a home-cooked meal!! Just let me know.....:)

Summer Carlile said...

It is based on a book called the Tales of the Jazz Age or something like that. I looked it up on wikipedia.

Anonymous said...

Such a fun day together with the one you love;)

emaalyon said...

Sounds fun and relaxing. I can't remember the last time I was awake to bring in the new year. Oh the joy of having kids. I cherish my sleep these days. I can't wait to see that movie either!!