Saturday, October 11, 2008

I've been Tagged


So you pick your fourth picture file, and the fourth picture and then you tag four more people. So because we just got married the only pictures I have are the ones heather took on my wedding week. The fourth file was the day after the wedding so I was no where to be around. But I think that in this pick the family was hanging out. And who could pick a better picture than this one with my two cute neices. So I am glad this was the fourth picture.
I tag Ali, Shannon, Makana and Emily

3 comments:

Karen said...

So you are fast too. Love the pic's and thanks for doing the tag.

makana said...

Hey! You tagged me! Hmm... i wonder what it will be? Such a mystrey... wish I could spell that word. I am glad you have a blog and I loved the pictures of yoru wedding! Did I already tell you that? You looked just stunning.

Anonymous said...

Too cute! I am so glad that Karen tagged you:) Have a wonderful week!