Tuesday, October 21, 2008

I've been tagged again!

Sorry I don't have any pictures. I will have to wait until Steve gets back this weekend. We got a new printer and I don't know how to scan our pictures yet. I tag Heather, Cindy, and Esther.

Where did you meet?
My roommate worked with Steve, so I happened to go out to lunch with her and her work friends and I met Steve there.

How long did you date before you were married?
We dated for 10 1/2 months before we were married.

How long have you been married?
Like 6 weeks thus all of the wedding pictures below.


What is your favorite feature of his?
I love all of his features. But if I had to pick one probably his dimples especially the one on his chin.

What is your favorite quality of his?
He is a really hard worker and always on top of things.

Does he have a nickname for you?
Sum bum

What is his favorite color?
Blue

What is his favorite food?
Asian food

What is his favorite sport?
He loves them all. He loves watching BYU football and the Jazz. And he loves playing all sports.

Does he have a hidden talent?
Tons I feel like I learn about a new talent every week. He is a good singer even though he would never admit it. He had his own tv show and radio show in high school. He is a great leader he had practice with that being the oldest kid in his family, being student body president in high school, and an awesome missionary. His talents are never ending.

When and where was your first kiss?
It was the day after Thanksgiving last year at his apartment.

Do you have any children?
Nope

What is your favorite thing to do as a couple?
I love just spending time with him and talking with him.

How old is he?
27

What is his favorite type of music?
Lame music! Whenever we are in his car the weirdest songs come on the radio that I have never heard of that were probably made in the 50s and he knows the words to them. I always try to turn the station but he won't let me. I asked him if he really likes the songs or if he is teasing me, he said a little bit of both.

What do you admire most about him?
He is such a good person and he cares so much about me.

6 comments:

emaalyon said...

Aw, it's so fun to learn about your hubby! I'm glad you found a great catch!

Karen said...

I love this little post. I wish I knew Steve. Someday... But I am sure glad that he loves you! Have a Happy Halloween.

Haymonds said...

Hiya!! Hope you got my message. It's fun to see all the wedding pics, etc!! Let's get together soon.

Lyndee W. said...

Awww! We feel so special being first on your list of blogs! LOL!

Haymonds said...

Hi! I need your current email so I don't have to keep posting on your blog--we have Sarah Madsen's wedding on Saturday the 29th of November, other than that we're at Bear Lake till that morning. What are your Thanksgiving plans? Do you want to come up to our place for dinner on Sunday afternoon/evening? Anyway, you can email me @ hslade@juno.com still. TTYL

Mimi said...

Hi there-

I just wanted to say Congrats on the Wedding!!

I knew Steve in H.S. and at Ricks. Weddings are so fun- especially when it is someone you know.

The pics are great! You are BEAUTIFUL and I love your dress!! This was a fun post too- I am just so so happy for you two.