Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Day before the Big Day

The day before the wedding was really stressful. Steve and I had so much to do and not enough time to do it in. So needless to say we had things we just didn't get done. But the day ended well with a picnic at our apartment complex so that our families could meet each other.

Heather and Aubrey

One of my cute little flower girls.

Steve's brother Dan His wife Ali and another little flower girl of mine.

Cindy, Jeff and the ring bearer JJ.

Esther and the groomsmen.

Mom and Aubrey

7 comments:

Summer Carlile said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karen said...

I am so excited. It is a great day! I love seeing pictures and I even saw your wedding ones too. Beautiful! SO wish I was there.
Love you.

Idaho Penningtons said...

Summer Carlile - Wierd!!! I am so glad I can catch up with your life now!!! Welcome to the blogging world!

Lyndee W. said...

So glad to see you joined the Blgger world! I'm excited to keep up with you and Steve!

Anonymous said...

Love your new blog Summer!!! What a fun family you have! Your sisters are so cute:) We have added your link to our blog! Have a super day;)

Ali said...

Hi Summer, I am so glad you guys have a blog now! It looks cute. You will need to show me how to put music on.

Shannon said...

Oh Honey!! I am so glad that you started a BLOG!
I love the pictures and you looked so beautiful on your wedding day!
This will be so fun to check in on your guys life.
Love you tons!!