Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Bridal Shower

I was fortunate enough to be thrown 3 bridal showers but I only had pictures taken of my last
one. The last one my 4 sisters Heather, Cindy, Esther, & Katie threw for me along with my mom.

Picture with my mom sisters and cousin Tiffany

This is a picture of two of my last roomates Ashley and Alex.

Friends from back home Angell and Amy.

Friend from college Holly with her cute baby Creed.

This is Brody who I used to babysit last summer he is one of the cutest kids I know. And my sister Cindy and cousin Shannon.

The four Bagley girls even though none of us have that last name now.

Mom and her girls

Tiffany and Esther enjoying the great food at my shower.

My cousin Mindy and Katie.

My Aunt Patty

My friends Sheri and Shelley we had almost all of the same classes together last year.

My mother-in-law Kathy and my mom

1 comment:

Cindy Merris said...

Welcome to the blog world, it hasn't been complete with out you! I love the background.