Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Grandma's Funeral

On Monday October 26th was my Grandma's funeral. It was a beautiful service. My dad had the idea to have the granddaughters to all of the talks and prayers since only the grandsons participated in my grandpa's funeral last year. Everyone did so well. It was so great being able to remember all of the great memories of my grandmother. And all of the girls did such a job on their talks.










This is my Dad (my grandma's only son placeing a flower on her coffin).

Here is all three of her daughters





Afterwards we had a luncheon with some great mexican food, and we watched videos of grandma's life. I am so grateful to have had such a wonderful example in my life.



Here is all of the granddaughters and some great granddaughters that came to the funeral, she had way more granddaughters than grandsons.

3 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

Love the pictures! Hope to have the picture of the stone this next week for you to see.

Diana and Derek said...

Love the pictures! It was great to see you. I love the picture of all the granddaughters. Brilliant!

Karen said...

This is the first post with so many pictures. We loved seeing them. Thank you for sharing. We miss you and everyone.