Tuesday, November 24, 2009

The Best Sleep Ever!

So my husband got me this pillow for Christmas and he has been telling me for the last two weeks to open it early and start using it. I think it is because he wants to see if he wants one too! Well anyway I finally consented last night and it was awesome. I highly recommend it. I have had neck problems ever since junior high because I was less than 100 pounds and they wouldn't give us lockers so I had to carry a heavy backpack all day even during lunch isn't that crazy? And then when I was nineteen I got rearended by a teenager who didn't have a license so I got whiplash fortunately I worked at I chiropractic office at the time and so I got adjusted 15 minutes after the accident. Anyway so typically by the middle of work my neck hurts. And it is nice to have a pillow that finally gets rid of the pain and makes me feel relieved. The one downside to the pillow is that it feels so good that it is even harder to get out of the bed in the morning, which is why I went to work with wet hair that I put up in a bun because I didn't have time to blow dry it. But I think the pillow is worth it!

4 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

That seems nice to have a pillow that actually makes you relaxed when you wake up!

Anonymous said...

I have one, Not full size but I too love mine!!!

Juls said...

Summer, we are having a "Boxing Day" party on Saturday with the Perry's and Michelson's. We would love it if you guys could make it too. We are thinking around 5ish or so on Saturday night. Let me know what you think or if you're busy or not.

Anne House said...

Summer, Glad to hear from you... love my dishes, too.. if fact, I got even more.. set of 12... and I LOVE that pillow, too. It helps with a good night's sleep...and this pillow molds to the neck... Good to see your mom in the photos. Thanks for checking in.. lurkers loved!