Friday, November 13, 2009

Halloween!


We had a super fun Halloween this year. It was really nice having it on a Saturday. We had a relaxed morning, then we made visits to all of the nieces and nephews. First stop was to see JJ as a bumble bee. He looked really cute. And Cindy was so nice to feed our husbands dinner that evening.


Then we went to the Buells, and these 50's girls looked darling. My sister heather made these costumes isn't she incredible. Unfortunately I was not blessed with this talent like my sister. We even got to go trick-or-treating to a few doors with these cuties.









Then we headed over to Steve's brother Dan's house to see Katelyn and Drew dressed up as dora and boots. They looked really cute.





Then we headed over with Steve's parents and sister over to his brother Rob's new house, Rob just got married last night. And then they all came over to our place to watch the Dark Knight. All in all it was a good Halloween.

3 comments:

Anne House said...

Summer .. how nice to hear from you .. Where in Utah do you live? We're in Ogden. Tell your wonderful mother hello from me....I looked through your blog and it is darling.. What a great family you have.... Bye...

makana said...

Those are really darling costumes and it sounds like you had a great Halloween. I am sorry to hear about your grandmother.
Can I get your address for Christmas cards?

Mimi said...

How fun!! I loved the grandma post... what a beautiful group of women she has as descendants. It's neat to see how many there are! It's always bittersweet when grandparents pass. I always feel better when they get to be reunited with their sweetheart.

I can't believe that Steve's youngest brother got married... that's crazy! I am getting way to old!