Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Minnie Hamilton Bagley

My Grandma Bagley peacefully past away this morning. She has always been such a wonderful example to me. She has always been very talented, she had a beautiful voice, she could play the piano, she could sew, and she was a wonderful cook, but most importantly she was the most loving virtueous woman. I have never heard a negative word come out of her mouth. She never criticized any of her grandkids but loved us with all her heart. Just on Monday night I was thinking about my weaknesses and how I need to be a better person, and I thought about my Grandma Bagley as an example of how I need to be better. And I told Steve that night I need to be more like my Grandma Bagley. I hope that when I am her age I can be at least half the woman she was. I hope that my Grandma and Grandpa had a sweet reunion this morning as they greeted each other in Heaven.


This is the last time I saw my Grandma before she past away, but I know that we will see each other again some day.

3 comments:

Darren Johnson said...

Beautiful Post Summer! Grandma was truly amazing and special.

Karen said...

Love seeing all you have been up to and really love seeing you and Grandma.

Shelly said...

I'm sorry about your Grandma Summer. I hope you are doing well. :) Love you!