Tuesday, October 6, 2009

BYU vs. Utah State

I got to go to the Football game on Friday and it was so much fun. I hadn't been to a football game since 2007 for BYU. I decided going with Steve is the best way to go because he has bleacher chairs that are all cushioned and with a back, so that was nice. Sitting outside of the student section is also great because you don't have to stand the whole time. And last but not least, Steve brings binoculars and it is so cool to see the game up close like that. And the best part of it was BYU won but did we ever have any doubt? Oh and I got to see my Aunt Susan.

1 comment:

Mimi said...

how fun!! I haven't watched football in years but I caught the BYU/ Oklahoma game and it was intense! I loved it. I have been watching a lot of football lately- totally not my thing, but for some reason I am thoroughly enjoying it.