Monday, September 21, 2009

Wasatch High School Hall of Fame

On Thursday, Septembe 17th, Steve and I drove up to Heber after work, to go to the Wasatch High School Hall of Fame. Steve and his dad have been on the committee for this and they have worked very hard.

My sister-in-law Ali received recognition at this event, because she designed the logo for the new high school. There was a lot of people that turned in logo's but hers was the best! She received a Wasatch High School blanket.

My father-in-law Ron was conducting the meeting. They inducted 4 individuals into the Hall of Fame this year. One of them is Lethe in that church movie the mail box, I love that film so that was pretty exciting. Great job Ron and Steve on the Hall of Fame!

2 comments:

Karen said...

Congrats to Steve and his family. That sounds like a lot of fun.

Lyndee W. said...

That's awesome! I'd love to see the logo!