Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Pirate's Island

Some member's in our ward started up this fun restaurant by the university mall. Everything is decorated really nicely, you feel like you are on a pirate's ship! On August 22, most of my sibblings and I went to check it out.

Aubrey had fun playing the games.

This pic cracks me up because I don't know what Katie said but Steve, Esther and I look shocked. And Elliot looks tired.

Elliot teasing Aubrey

Brookie and Me


Esther and Brooke


Aubrey is sliding down the ship

3 comments:

Haymonds said...

Sounds like a ton of fun. It's been too long--when can you get together? Ben's super-busy except Sundays....until December, and then we might be a bit busy with something else...;)

Karen said...

Looks like a ton of fun but you were missing some of the funnest people I know! How come we missed the invite?! Plus I love all your updates. Your curtain is great.

makana said...

that looks like a lot of fun!