Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Steve's 28th B-day!

On August 17th it was Steve's 28th birthday. Kimber, Rob and I tried to surprise him in the morning with breakfast, but neither Steve nor I could sleep the night before for some reason so he heard me get up at 5:50 am, which was crazy because he never wakes up when I get out of bed to get ready for work. But, surprise or not we made him breakfast non-the-less with sweedish pancakes (a fam fave), eggs, bacon, hot chocolate and juice!


He looks so cute bright and early in the morning.

Yes that is an aggies blanket covering up our window. We are too cheap to buy curtains for an apartment we are renting.

Then after work we went out to dinner at Typanyoki's (I know I spelled that wrong) because that is where he chose to have dinner. And the rest of the evening was very chill. I hope he had a good birthday though!

1 comment:

John and Ann Tolman said...

Looks yummy...Happy Birthday Steve!