Friday, August 5, 2011

Las Vegas


I have a few months of catching up to do that is for sure. At the end of January Steve and I went to Vegas for a work convention that Steve went to. We thought it would be fun to do a getaway before we have our baby and before I got too big. They gave bumped us up to a really nice room and we had a ton of fun and it was nice to relax.



I did not know that they had serendipity in Las Vegas but I was so pleased that they did. I got two frozen hot chocolates in Vegas and I loved them. I got the Double Hot Chocolate and the Peanut Butter one. Right here I am about 18 or 19 weeks pregnant and I just started showing it felt like while we were on the trip.


Since this would be the last vacation before we have kids Steve got us tickets to the Phantom and the Donny and Marie show it was a lot of fun. He got really close tickets too. I am pretty sure we were 5th row and center at the Phantom it was awesome.


Our room had a great view it's too bad it was too cold to go swimming in the pools, caesars palace has really nice pools. We had a ton of fun that is for sure!

1 comment:

Lyndee W. said...

I've always wanted to stay at Ceasar's Palace. It's gorgeous! And I'm soo jealous about Phantom!