Friday, August 5, 2011

1 Month Old

Our little boy is 1 month old as of yesterday! I can't believe how fast this month has gone by and how much older he has gotten.



Here is his cousin Katelyn holding him for the first time. She told me that she was really sad at first that I was pregnant with a boy instead of a girl but then when she saw how cute he was she was really excited that he was a boy.


His cousin Brooke holding him

Cousin Aubrey

Here he is at two weeks old with his grandma matching him.

My parents came and stayed with us for two weeks. My mom did all of the cooking and cleaning and they both stayed up with Beckham during the night. I definitely couldn't have done it with out them.

My friend Ashley holding him

He always sleeps with his arms above his head and I think it is so darling!

Uncle Bryan giving him his first bottle feeding.


Beckham is such a good boy. He loves to snuggle with everyone, he sleeps much better when he is in someones arms. He rolled over for the first time at 19 days old, he did it twice on that day but has not done it since so we'll have to see when he starts doing it again. His eyes have really lightened up, and he definitely has started laughing and smiling more. I just can't wait until he smiles at me but I heard that doesn't happen until they are two months old. I love this little boy to pieces and I am so glad he is a part of our family.

11 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

Such a cute boy! Take care of yourself too, after all Moms are important too!

Haymonds said...

Love love love the pic of him with his eyes popped wide open. When you guys feel like "getting out" as a family, come up and see us!! Feel like a late-summer bbq? The kiddos would LOVE to see Beckham :).

Angell said...

Summer! Your baby is too cute! Congratulations! And you look amazing! So glad your parents could come and help for those first few weeks. What would we do without our moms?! Beckham and Brinley are going to have to meet up at BYU in about 18 years! :) Try to get some rest! I miss you!

Connie and Brandon said...

Summer!!! Congratulations!!! Terri did tell me she saw you and your mom at Cafe Rio. Beckham is SO cute! I can't wait to meet him soon. We need to get together!

Lyndee W. said...

I sleep with my arms over my head, does that make me darling too? LOL. He's a cutie! Can't wait to meet him!

Karen said...

Summer! You made my day. I love seeing my little nephew. I can't get over how much hair he has. I love his hands. Thomas slept with his hands over his head too. Thomas was such trouble sleeping when I saw his hands up I would say touchdown!

Anonymous said...

Such a cutie! We are sure enjoying having your parents here!

Kristenjane said...

He is adorable! Congrats!!

Emily said...

Congratulations! He is just adorable! How fun to have our babies so close together!

Shelly said...

Congratulations Summer! Yeah for posting. I'm so glad you did; I've been wondering how you have been. And... he is ADORABLE. Hope you are doing well and good luck! :)

Ashley Allred said...

he is so sweet!!! what a little cutie-patootie! have fun with him...he will bring so much joy!