Wednesday, January 19, 2011

We're...

Pregnant! So I thought I would answer some of the questions that I thought people would be curious about. I am 16 and a half weeks pregnant. We are due on July 3rd. I don't know if the baby is a boy or girl yet but we find out on February 8th. I have only thrown up once at 14 and a half weeks, but I have felt a lot of nausea. I feel like my stomach has doubled in size but most can't tell that I am pregnant yet. I'll have to take pictures. Let me know if I missed any important questions.

13 comments:

makana hansen said...

yahoo!!! One more question though. One baby or two or three... :)
Oh you are just going to be the best mom ever! And I already know you are the cutest pregnant lady in Utah ever.
Oh, so how did you tell your cute hubbs and your family?

Sarah said...

Wow! So excited for you! Congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Summer, I am so happy for you! So fun that you and Esther will have little ones so close together;)

Esther Attridge said...

She finally did it! I've been waiting for this post :)

Connie and Brandon said...

Oh my goodness!!!! Summer!!! Congratulations! Best news ever!

Alese said...

Congratulations! You're going to be such a great mom!

Karen said...

I can't wait. SO exciting. I love all your recent post. Your hair looks great.

Allison said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brad Hyde Family said...

Congratulations!!!

Nelson Family said...

YAY!!! So excited for you!! It's so awesome how close you and Esther's kids will be!! Hope you feel better soon!! AND cute hair! ;)

Lyndee W. said...

Oh my gosh! No...flipping...way! You and Esther around the same time...how fun! Let us know gender as soon as you find out cuz I'm gonna make some super cute stuff for you!

John and Ann Tolman said...

How fun!What is the count now for your family?

Shannon said...

YAHOOOOOO!! this is so exciting. WHat an awesome birthday to have!!! boston is july 7th and we always have the best summer parties for him. It's the best time of year!

xxoo