Sunday, January 16, 2011

Christmas

My Brother Elliot was able to find and cabin for Christmas so my parents decided to rent it for a few days and it was so much fun. One of the highlights is that it had Ms. Pacman which all of the Bagley's are a huge fan of!

Even Sophie got to come, I love this picture of Brooke.


Esther and Bryan put together minute to win it for us all to play and we had a blast.





Even the Merris's came we wish the Dane and Karen Bagley family could have been there too!



On Christmas morning Esther and Bryan opened up a very special envelope discovering that they are having a little baby girl! Christmas was so much fun. JJ was so cute Christmas morning Cindy had asked him do you think Santa came to bring you gifts. He was standing right in front of me and we were standing in a place where you couldn't see the presents so he turned around to me and said, "no, I don't think Santa came," in a disappointed voice he was thrilled to find out that he did come!

No comments: