Sunday, January 16, 2011

Out With the Old in With the New

I got my hair cut from Katie, I forgot to take a picture before hand but anyone that has seen me since I have been home from my mission knows that I have had really long hair for a very long time. If you scroll down to the Christamas pictures below you will see a picture of me kissing Brooke, and you can see just how long my hair was right before I cut it. I think Katie measured 13 inches on my pony tail that I am holding up and then from there she cut off 1 or 2 more inches in the back to style it. It is an A-line cut and I think she did a great job, I just need to learn how to style it as well as she does!

7 comments:

Haymonds said...

WOW Subs!! Surprised you cut it, but I think it looks GREAT short. Change is so fun, anyway :).

John and Ann Tolman said...

SO CUTE! I love the A-line cut on your cute face.

Connie and Brandon said...

I LOVE your new hair cut! You look beautiful!

makana hansen said...

dang woman!
You looked so good before but now.... HOT WOMAN ABOARD!!!

Anonymous said...

Looks darling, did you donate to Locks of Love. I am sure they would love all that beautiful hair!

Summer Carlile said...

Yes,I am going to donate to Locks of Love I have my ponytail at home still but I plan on sending it out this week. You should check out Heathers hair she is donating too but she has 6x's more hair than me, so they might be able to make a couple wigs with her hair.

Lyndee W. said...

Adorable Sum-Bum! I've only cut my hair short one time; I hated it. Too hard to style...I love being able to throw it in a pony at any given moment...plus Lyle prefers long hair. I've always loved A-line styles though! It looks great on you!