Thursday, November 27, 2008

Graduation!!!

If you look at Heather and Esther's blogs it may look as if I graduated in August with Esther; but the truth is that I still had an internship to complete, and two independent study courses. Esther and I just decided it would be fun to walk together and so I decided to walk with her then because they do not do a graduation ceremony in December at BYU and I did not want to wait until April to walk. Well after a lot of focus and dedication these last few weeks I finished my last final today! Because today is my actually graduation in a sense I decided to post about my graduation that I had three months ago.


This was a really fun but busy day I took my bridal pictures right before I needed to be at Commencement. Elder Scott spoke and it was wonderful!







The next day Esther and I walked in the Smith Field house with my college.




Then afterwards our parents took us out at Carrabas for dinner and Aubrey actually let me hold her.

3 comments:

Lyndee W. said...

Congrats! It's always nice to finally achieve a long-awaited goal!

John and Ann Tolman said...

That is really neat that you could graduate together.Justin & Alisha did too.

Karen said...

Yeah for you! Fun to talk tonight. Check out my blog now. You have won an award! Love to you.