Sunday, January 3, 2010

What Happens in Vegas Stays in Vegas!

I just want to take a second and give a big shout out to Nu Skin. I seriously think they rock! And from this post and the next 3 that I will right, you will know that they rock as well.
Steve was invited to a marketing summit in Las Vegas, and since he was going to stay in a big fancy hotel all by himself we thought I should come and bring him company. We stayed in the JW Marriott, and all we had to pay for was my flight, my food, and of course our little shopping sprees!

Here is our walk in closet

Here is the nicest jetted tub that I have ever been in. I literally took a bath twice a day I loved it so much!








Here are some pictures of the outside of the Hotel at night.










And here are some pictures of the temple.


I had such a blast! We left on Wednesday, December 2nd and then flew back on the 5th. I slept in which is one of favorite things to do, we shopped, ate great food, and relaxed. There is just something about Las Vegas that I absolutely love. I don't know why I love it so much since, I don't gamble, drink, and I obey the law of chastity, but I just think it is so fun even when you keep things clean.

3 comments:

Karen said...

Looks like a lot of fun. And I think it is OK to gamble in Vegas. You see what happens there stays. I am glad you were able to go. I love a break in the action of everyday.

makana said...

What a nice trip! I agree that vegas can be a lot of fun. I love the temple there. Did you do a session?

Anonymous said...

wallpapers

isak e = lo 91