Tuesday, January 5, 2010

From Nose Bleed to Box Seats

Here's another reason why I love Nu Skin:

Two days after we got home from Vegas, I get a phone call from Steve about two hours before I got off of work, saying that Nu Skin gave him two tickets to the Jazz game that night and they were box seats, so he wanted to know if I wanted to go. You bet your bottom dollar I wanted to go. I have only been to one other Jazz game in my life, and the tickets were given to me from my Bishop which was super nice of him to give his ward members these tickets but they were nose bleeds. I didn't care I was just excited to go to an NBA game.



I have decided Suite side is the way to go!

Here's Steve eating our catered dinner.








And I know you can't see this super well but this is President Monson at the game as well. So Steve and I joked that we had FHE with President Monson since it was a Monday night and he was at the game too! It goes to show people should plan fun FHE's.




And the most fun part is is was a super close game and we won in the last 1.5 seconds by like one point or something, sorry I was too excited to remember.


Are any of you starting to understand how great Nu Skin is? Well just wait for the next post. It even gets better well at least for me it does.

6 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

Uncle John says he wants to go to your FHE!

Anonymous said...

Yes Darren and I want to have FHE with You and Pres. Monson too!

Karen said...

I am not sure that was Pres. Monson. It didn't a thing like him. It looks like NuSkin is treating you well.

makana said...

I am too impatient to wait for the next post. Let me guess... they are buying you a house!

Connie and Brandon said...

Hey Summer!!! This is Connie Galeria (now Taylor) from back in Thousand Oaks. I stumbled on your blog and had to say hi. I didn't know you were married or anything about your life in the last I don't know how many years. It's great to see you. We should get back in touch.

Shannon said...

you are getting HOOKED UP!!! We love the box seats... it's the only way to do it!!