Tuesday, December 28, 2010

St. George and Mesquite

In late September Elliot and Katie invited us the Mesquite so the boys could go golfing and the girls could enjoy the spa. So Steve and I decided to kind of make it our late second anniversary trip. We went to St. George first for a couple of days. Steve got us the suite.








We went to the Tuacahn theater while we were there and watched a play



We forgot to take any pictures while in Mesquite but we had a ton of fun. Katie and I loved the spa. We got a message, they have a quite room and a body temperature pool which was probably my favorite part and a sauna.

2 comments:

Karen said...

Summer! Your are a blogger again. I love seeing all the updates. You have done a lot of fun things. Love you and miss you lots.

makana hansen said...

So I guess I haven't been to your blog in a while. Oh i miss you my sister bagley! :)
I love the pictures of everything, the songs, and it looks like you two are just still so much in love and living the dream. Give me a call or a text. I would love to talk to you more.