Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Thanksgiving



We had a really great thanksgiving, my mom and dad were able to come out and here my mom is making the turkey Steve and I brought.



Heather taught a bunch of us girls how to crochet this super cute headband that Aubrey is wearing and if you look below it is my finished headband, I made it cream and brown. I liked the neutral colors so that I can wear it more often.









Here's mom and pops with Brooke





Here are the girlies crocheting our headbands, Heather is a great teacher!







Steve and Brooke




I am a slacker and never take pictures so I stole these from Heather's blog but I think this is the cutest picture!





The next day we were able to go up and see my moms family, and have a Thanksgiving dinnerwith my Grandma Wilkerson. It was really good to see her again.


And here we are at the church the day after thanksgiving eating and playing with some really cute nieces!

2 comments:

John and Ann Tolman said...

With your blonde hair your headband will stand out really nice! Looks like a lot of fun.

Anonymous said...

Oh I wish I could have been there to crochet with all of you! Looks like you enjoyed your Thanksgiving break!