Monday, August 10, 2009

The Fourth & Brooke's Baby Blessing!

We had a fun 4th of July weekend. I especially loved that we got the third off of work because the fourth was on a Saturday. On the 3rd we went up to Steve's parents for a 4th bbq. Unfortunately I am really bad about ever bringing my camera and taking pictures, so all of these pictures I stole from my sister Heather. Then on the fourth we had a breakfast at Cindy's that really hit the spot. She made Sweedish pancakes, a family favorite, even the in-laws are realizing it is the best breakfast food ever! Then we had a party at Heather's.


Here is Steve and Bryan playing with their neice and nephew

And here is Esther holding Aubrey, I am holding JJ, and Katie holding Brooke. That evening Steve and I were so wiped out that we didn't even stay up for the fireworks we just went to bed. But we made up for it because on the 24th we watched fireworks. And last weekend we went to a rodeo and saw fireworks, so it's probably okay that I missed it.

Then on Sunday, July 5th we went to Brooke's baby blessing. Jeff gave a really Sweet blessing. And isn't Brooke just beautiful?


Here is the Buell family I think Brooke is a little tuckered out.

These are the men that participated in the blessing, minus my husband Steve who had to be at church meetings.

Grandpa and Grandma Bagley with the sleeping beauty.

Brooke's aunts excluding Karen who we wish we could see more often. Esther, Cindy, me holding Brooke, Katie and Tammy.


And of course we needed to take a picture with uncle Steve since he missed the previous pictures, but by then they were both out of their church clothes.


Then me holding Brooke, I love this little girl she is so sweet. I have loved her since the moment I saw her for the first time.

1 comment:

Buell Fam said...

It's like dejavu on the pics! I am glad you love my kiddos! Thanks for babysitting last night!