Sunday, March 8, 2009

Fun with Good Friends!

On Monday I went out with my wonderful Roommates Kirsti, Ashley, & Alex to Zupas to eat. It was so good seeing them again, it had been a long time since we have seen each other so it was good to catch up again. I didn't take any pictures while we were there but I stole this one off of Ashley's facebook account.

Then on Tuesday I went to TGI Friday's with Sheri and Ashley to get brownie obession. It is probably the best dessert on the planet. We started this tradition like a year ago it used to be Sheri, Shelly and I and occasionally Ashley.



This is Sheri, Shelly and Ashley, we miss having Shelly around she now lives in Georgia. This picture was taken the day I went wedding dress shoping.

3 comments:

Esther Attridge said...

What's the tradition for? Do you go monthly or something??

Karen said...

You are one lucky girl to have such fun friends and then eating out! Next time can I come?

Anonymous said...

Me too;)